I recently spend 2 weeks touring Luxury hotels in London and visiting with friends in The Cotswolds and came home with some great photos!
Click through to Flickr to read my notes in the captions.
Some highlights of the trip:
- The Four Seasons Hampshire has a hotel dog! This is the perfect setting for a dog and Oliver took his job as mascot and entertainer very seriously.
- Shooting is making a comeback as a popular sport for vacationers and Hampshire was the perfect setting to get a little practice in.
- I loved the mix of old and new in the London architecture. The city is in the midst of a building boom and the skyline is constantly changing. I can’t decide if the Shard or the Gherkin is my favorite!
- Trafalgar square is often dismissed as too touristy, which is a fair judgement. Even so, it was one of my favorite places in the city. I loved the hustle and bustle and the mix of art and culture.
- I saw so many gorgeous Virtuoso hotels and it is hard to pick just one favorite, but my top picks are The Milestone (especially the deluxe studio rooms) and The Bulgari (especially for clients looking for a glam trip with lots of shopping).