Wow! What a year we’ve had! For Ourisman Travel, 2014 was a year of continued growth and, of course, plenty of travel. I can’t be more thankful or happier because of it!
I love the perspective gained from an annual exercise of reflecting on a year gone by and counting our blessings while also making a wish for the year to come. This year, I feel blessed to have a great team around me. I love our team at Ourisman Travel and our extended team at Brownell and I’m so proud of what we are building! My wish for next year is as multifaceted as it is simple. Stripped to core, what I really wish for is another year of joy. I love what I do, I love the people I work with, and I love helping people catch the “travel bug!”
Building from my core wish, I can say that we have a very exciting year ahead of us at Ourisman Travel! Some things we have to look forward to include:
- A new, interactive website: You’ll hear more about this in February and I don’t want to give anything away and spoil the surprise! Update 03MAR2015: Our New site has launched! Take our Travel Personality Quiz here and see what it is all about.
- Even more streamlined systems and cooperation within our team. In 2014, we started focusing on better response times and more in-depth attention to itinerary consultation. This focus is getting even stronger in 2015. As a result, you may see some new forms on our website and a new travel inquiry process that will allow us to quickly assign the right person for your specific request and get the ball rolling on your travel plans even faster.
- Site-Inspections Around the World! Anyone who has followed me on Twitter or the blog for the past year knows that I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the road, approximately 88,500 miles give or take! I know that isn’t even close to what some of our fabulous clients cover in a year, but it is a number that I’m proud of.
- Personally, I’m pretty happy to put the suitcase in the closet and not look at it for a few weeks! Team Ourisman will be traveling for more site-inspections in 2015. the specifics are still in flux, but we know we’ll be heading to Argentina and the UK for sure.
Where do you think
Team Ourisman should travel for site-inspections this year?
Tell us at Discover@OurismanTravel.com
Overall, Ourisman Travel covered quite a bit of ground in 2014. In total, we visited:
- Bali, Indonesia
- Costa Rica
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Mexico (David visited Punta Mita and I toured the Riviera Maya)
- South Africa
- USA: We visited Baltimore, Chicago, Las Vegas, NYC, Palm Beach and more
There’s only one way to conclude my reflections on 2014 and projections for 2015
and that is with a resounding
Cheers! Here’s to a Fabulous, Healthy, Prosperous, Adventurous, and Joyful new year!